Tips/tools for using data gri ds:
- Manual Filter: Single-click a row to highlight in orange. Click FILTER ROWS button to show only those rows in the grid
- Quick-Filter: Double-Click on a cell value to filter the grid on rows that have same value in same column. Click a statistic to view all values equal or higher
- Select Rows: Single-click rows to select multiple rows for future action or visibility.
- Hide Rows: Click the` minus sign in the first column to hide the row in the grid.
- Restore Rows: Once rows are filtered, click RESTORE ROWS to show all rows once again
- Sort: Click a column in the first header row to sort data by values in that column. Click again to reverse the original sort. Some cells have custom sort keys that will sort them logically instead of alphanumerically.
- Compare/Analyze: Click multiple rows for players of interest. In addition to filtering, you can quickly COMPARE player stats or use the MULTI-PLAYER STAT VIEWER to view multiple player cards on the same page.
- Leaders: On stat grids. Top-10 ranked statistics are highlighted in gray. #1 rank is in light green. (PREMIUM setting)
- Export to CSV: Click CSV to convert the full grid into a comma-delimeted display. From there, you can copy/paste to another application.
|2013||Bakersfield Blaze||A+||cin||Ray Martinez||Hitting Coach|
|2013||Lake Elsinore Storm||A+||sdn||Shawn Wooten||Manager|
|2013||Lake Elsinore Storm||A+||sdn||David Newhan||Hitting Coach|
|2013||Lake Elsinore Storm||A+||sdn||Brian Lawrence||Pitching Coach|
|2013||Lancaster Jethawks||A+||hou||Morgan Ensberg||Developmental Specialist|
|2013||Visalia Rawhide||A+||ari||Bill Plummer||Manager|
|2013||Visalia Rawhide||A+||ari||Bobby Smith||Hitting Coach|
|2013||Visalia Rawhide||A+||ari||Gil Heredia||Pitching Coach|